WELLog is a paper-based tracking journal that helps individuals work toward healthier lifestyles, focus with less distraction, and be more mindful about choices and strategies for change. Thoughtfully designed by a health communication professional, it is a complementary tool for patient and client appointments, wellness programs, and college health promotion courses. Learn more.
- Size: 3.67" x 8.5"
- 5- and 10-week options
- Printed in the USA on high-quality, eco-friendly paper.
- Free standard shipping within the United States.*
- Contact us about bulk and wholesale orders, co-branding, or donating WELLog in your community.
- WELLog is written in plain language and includes an introduction to help individuals start tracking. These pages explain WELLog sections and log page categories, and provide initial ideas for recording and healthful change.
- There are specific pages for WELLoggers to identify motivation for change, keep track of basic health measurements, mark in a calendar section, and reflect.
- The weekly and final reflection pages make a helpful entry point for discussions in health appointments, group sessions, and courses.
- Daily logging pages include space to succinctly record goals, physical activity, meals and snacks, fruit and vegetable intake, water intake, mood, stress level, sleep hours, and notes. A gratitude category appears twice a week.
- Weekly prompts and tips help WELLoggers move through the journal and stay on track.
- Shipping: Orders are generally shipped within 1-3 business days. Please allow 3-7 business days from date of purchase to arrival. We offer free standard USPS shipping within the United States. *Does not apply to wholesale orders.
- Special orders: Contact us to learn about bulk discounts, wholesale pricing, and opportunities to add your logo.
- Donate: Consider donating standard or custom WELLog journals to local organizations with health programs serving those in need. We can help you identify organizations in your area.
- Limited return policy: All orders are final and non-refundable unless the shipment arrives damaged or is defective. Contact us within 7 days of receipt to report and resolve issues.
- Recycle: Keep older journals as a reference or please uncoil the pages and recycle.